Our Parents’ Association is organising a Christmas raffle to raise funds for our school. A book of raffle tickets has been sent home with each child. We would greatly appreciate if you could support the school by trying to sell the raffle tickets. Additional tickets will also be available from your child’s class teacher for those who are in a position to sell or purchase more than one book. If you are unable to sell some or all of the raffle tickets, we understand and ask you to please return the unsold tickets to the class teacher. The closing date for return of ticket stubs is Friday, 14th December, and the draw will take place on Wednesday, 20th December. A seller’s prize will be given to one pupil in each of our 34 classes.
There are 6 tickets costing €2 each in a book, or 6 tickets can be bought for €10.
There is a huge array of prizes for the raffle including:
- 12 x Hampers ,including Blanchardstown Centre vouchers, toys such as ‘Jo Jo Siwa’ & ‘Nerf’, beauty products and Christmas goodies (items donated by the school's parental body, Your Local Pharmacy Huntstown, Hartstown Pharmacy and Maxol M3 Services)
- Signed Ireland rugby jersey (donated by IRFU)
- 4 x X-Factor Tour tickets (donated by Aiken promotions)
- 4 x The Vamps tickets (donated by Aiken promotions)
- Family Passes for:
- Ireland Soccer International Match (donated by FAI)
- National Aquatic Centre (donated directly)
- Ship Shape Play Centre (donated directly)
- Blanchardstown on Ice (donated directly)
- Rail journey in Ireland (donated by Iarnrod Eireann)
- Cityscape Bus Tours (donated directly)
- Vouchers for:
- Blanchardstown Centre (donated by the Blanchardstown Centre and Cllr. Mary McCamley, Mayor of Fingal)
- A stay in Knightsbrook Hotel (donated directly)
- Smyths Toys Superstore (donated by Blanchardstown Credit Union)
- The Paddocks (donated directly)
- Tina’s Hair & Beauty (donated directly)
- Glamour & Style (donated directly)
- Ger Conroy Fitness (donated directly)
- Family Photo Shoot with County Photos (donated directly)
- Spectrum Fitness (donated directly)
- Brickx Club (donated directly)
- Turkey and Ham (donated by Max Home Construction)
- Electrical goods (donated by Harvey Norman)
- Tipperary Crystal Gifts
- Dublin GAA jersey
This will be the Parents’ Association main fundraiser this year and will replace the donation envelope (brown envelope) collections. The school struggles to operate within the constraints of Department of Education funding and your support of this raffle would be greatly appreciated as the financial support provided by parents to the school is crucial to our continued success.
Thank you once again for your support of this raffle and our most sincere thanks to everyone who has donated to the incredible prize pot for this raffle. Thank you also to the Parents’ Association for organising the raffle and for the great work they do on behalf of all students in the school.